Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Do You Want to Know What I Think?

Alright, maybe that's not quite the right title to start out. Most people don't know me and couldn't care less what I think. That's fine... but THEY will be missing out on learning about some fantastic books that are soon to hit the shelves.  Of course THEY will also miss out on learning which ones to stay away from (IMHO).  I will tell you whether or not I liked the book, but more importantly... I will tell you WHY! 

I may not like a book because it has non-stop erotic scenes, but that may be exactly what you are looking for. It may be geared for someone much younger than me, but just right for your age bracket. I may love the book for getting to the point right away so I can enjoy it and get on to the next adventure, while you may want to know each and every detail of every person or location.

Most of the books I will be blogging about are ARC's (Advanced Reader Copies). A lot of them I have won from GoodReads, some are from The Story Plant. 

This is my first blogging experience, so come on along in the next chapter of my life!

I'm a NookWorm

PS: You can let me know what you like or don't like about my blog if it will help me make it better. But please be gentle, I don't want to send my dog after you!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment